LOVELY PADDLEBOARDING WHILE ENJOYING THE BEAUTIFUL NATURE OF THE ARDENNES!
Stand Up Paddling is an activity for everybody, athletes and couch potatoes alike, young and old. First read some practical tips to make your SUP outing successful. Have fun!
* Do you know the location? It's "Barrage de Nisramont". Not in the village of Nisramont but down in the valley, by the river.
* You can park your car and take, after the roundabout, a small footpath to the left. We are up there with our gear, or nearby the water.
* Life jackets are included in the price. You can rent a wetsuit when available.
* Children 6 and older may participate. A life jacket is mandatory. Children aged 6 to 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
* Be sure to always use a cord when wearing (sun)glasses on the board.
* Don't forget to wear sun screen or bring a cap, water (no non-returnable bottles please!), swimwear or quick-drying clothing.
* We usually go paddleboarding barefoot or while wearing water shoes.
Who will accompany you during your supclinic?
And who will give you the starting instructions when you rent a board?
Roelian has done a paddleboard training at the Dutch Watersports Union
Geert is sup-, kayak- and general outdoor sports instructor